YPO & ESPO Public Sector Removals Service Contract
Harrow Green is delighted to announce that it has signed a two year framework contract with YPO and ESPO.
Acting as the single point interface with each Contracting Authority we will provide a managed services solution for removals, storage, specialist disposal and associated trades and services, we will partner with the public sector to boost the local supply base and economy by engaging tier 2 local suppliers.
The framework can be utilised by all public sector organisations throughout the UK.
Framework details: Removals Solutions
Framework type: Furniture
Suitable for: Buildings and Facilities, Business and ICT
Framework Period: 16 February 2016 – 16 February 2018
Geographic Coverage: National
OJEU Framework Notice: 2015/S 226-411602
OJEU Award Notice: TBC
Extension Opportunities: Up to 16 February 2020
Accessing the framework
Click here to download a copy of the framework overview document
For more information:
The framework will provide Contracting Authorities with a managed services solution for the provision of the following services which includes but is not limited to removal services, storage, specialist disposal and associated services and trades:
- Small, medium and large commercial, domestic, MOD moves (inclusive of barrack blocks and garrison married quarters);
- 'Man and Van' services
- Environmental and/or specialist disposal of surplus furniture and equipment
- Planned or unplanned moves including out of hours services
- Emergency call-outs
- IT moves and safe disposal of IT hardware
- Fine Art moves
- Moves including international shipping or freight forwarding
- Disposal of confidential waste
- Re-cycling or Up-cycling
- Packing services in relation to a planned move
- Dismantling and reassembly of equipment or furniture
- Provision of crates, boxes or other materials for moves
- Deep clean services where required as part of a move which may include clinical waste removal
- House or void property clearance (internal and external)
- Project management
- Off-site managed storage including selfserve where required and disaster storage
- Document storage and retrieval
++ Access to primary service provider, Harrow Green which is highly recognised for its service quality.
++ Offers Social Value benefits through the use of local subcontractor, reuse programme for the donations to schools and charities.
++ Improved environmental impact through ethical and fully audited recycling and disposal.
++ Secure disposal of confidential data and IT equipment by the access to ISO27001 accredited provider.
++ Access to professional project management service.
++ Access to flexible service, planned and unplanned, allowing customers to change the requirement at short notice.
++ Customers can achieve savings through gain share strategy.
How can I use the framework?
Contracting Authorities are able to direct call-off the contract.
Call-off contract will be executed by the issue of a Call-off Order form to Harrow Green, and acceptance by Harrow Green of such a Call-off Order.
The Call-off contract will be on the terms specified in the Framework Agreement supplemented by such detail as price, quantity or time period covered.
Contracting Authorities have a choice to retain responsibility for managing their move and work with Harrow Green to provide technical resource assessment, advice and physical move or to assign full responsibility of the move to Harrow Green.
Join our supply chain
As the tier 1 supplier we are actively engaging with local suppliers to help deliver all of the services included within the framework.
We're looking for flexible, adaptable, high performing removal companies, specialist service companies and tradespeople to join our supply chain. For removal companies, selection is restricted to British Association of Removals (BAR) members only.
If you're interested in becoming a supplier and can provide any of the following services, we would love to hear from you:
- Handyman services
- Painting and decorating
- Window specialists
- Deep clean services
- Void property clearance (internal and external)
- Scene of Crimes cleansing
How to apply
To apply to join our supply chain please download the Harrow Green Supplier Questionnaire Jan 2017 and send it to: email@example.com.
For further information please contact us at the email address above.