In 2011 Harrow Green partnered UBS to design, deliver and manage a major 6 month consolidation programme across its London estate. This included, for example, complete clearance of the extremely prestigious One Curzon Street, Mayfair.
Harrow Green is a wholly integrated service delivery partner with a single point of contact across multiple disciplines – project management, project delivery, porterage and storage.
Services include move management, delivery of project moves and daily churn, file audit, storage, IT desktop and server migration and furniture disposal/resale/reuse/recycling, across its UK estate.
Over a period of only a few days Harrow Green removed in excess of 100 lorry loads of reuse, charitable donation and redundant-for-recycle office furniture.
Additional projects for UBS have included relocations back to London from Basle, Switzerland, involving 350 staff, bulk and personal filing, IT desktop and server equipment.
Harrow Green has announced the company has been awarded the UBS ‘CREAS Vendor of the Year 2012’. The award, based on the performance of Harrow Green on site at UBS throughout 2012, recognises Harrow Green’s commitment to the Bank.
- Demonstrating best practice throughout the year
- An understanding of UBS’s values, culture and professionalism
- Motivated staff
- Positively adapting to change; flexing in line with changing business requirements
- Consistently delivering an exceedingingly high quality service at all times
- Good business management, pro-actively proposing cost commitment and reduction initiatives
- Fully supporting UBS ecology initiatives and sharing their ideas with the bank
“We are extremely proud to have received this award. We have held an ‘open, honest and trustworthy’ relationship with the Bank for more than 25 years and have become an integral member of their CREAS (Corporate Real Estate and Administrative Services) team. We look forward to a continue relationship with UBS”
Ian Studd, Director of Business Relocation, Harrow Green