- Minimum disruption to Rathbone Brothers staff and operations prior to and after the core phase.
- To have all affected staff “up & running” and “ready to work” by a pre-agreed time on the Monday morning following the weekend relocation.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the move programme from day 1 to final project sign off – including provision of a dedicated Relocation Consultant and customer services team.
- Crew consistency with provision of specialist protection, packing, porterage and IT personnel.
- Provision of cost certainty and transparency for the duration of the programme.
- Identification of efficiencies and savings as the planned programme matured.
- Safe and secure transit of all items with particular emphasis on IT and confidential filing.
Rathbone Brothers required the supply of removal services to relocate staff effects, materials and general business assets including chairs, packing, transport and unpacking of c1545 linear metres of filing (much of it highly confidential), safes, key safes, reproduction tables, credenzas (dismantle, move and reassembly) and various MFD’s together with full desktop IT Decommission, audit, pack, move and place. All telephony equipment was also relocated and deep cleaned.
With a tight schedule to complete the move in a single core phase over the weekend of 24th February 2012, every aspect of Harrow Greens thirty year move management experience and expertise was required to deliver the move on time and on budget. Detailed pre-move planning, staff briefings and orientation visits for our move personnel ensured everyone involved in the move was fully prepared and aware of their responsibilities as well as understanding how the programme was to be delivered.
“As a leading UK business, Rathbones demanded not only a first rate move experience for their staff but also outstanding value for money. Working in partnership with Harrow Green, they were able to match the quality of our services to the requirements of the relocation project.”
Scott Poulton, Harrow Green