- The relocation of three UK data centres to one new 88,000 sq ft data centre based in the South East.
- To manage the relocation of both new and existing clients to the new facility on an ad-hoc basis.
- A detailed pre-move audit of all equipment required for relocation was completed which included full asset list, rack diagrams and full connectivity mapping.
- Dedicated team of engineers, IT porters and logistics was assigned to the project as per the agreed move plan.
- Project was broken down into phases consisting of multiple weekend relocations of up to 100 servers per phase.
- Ongoing server relocation services for clients relocating to the new facility.
Our client is one of the leading UK providers of Managed IT Services and hosting solutions for medium sized organisations. Their typical client base ranges from 100-1,000 users, though they have some clients outside of this, both larger and smaller.
Harrow Green IT Relocation services will be branded as an option by our client when offering their hosting services, demonstrating their commitment to being a complete IT service provider.Our expert services give their new clients peace of mind that their equipment will be moved safely and securely.
Phase two of the project will see ongoing client relocations from UK-wide locations. As new customers are introduced by our client, Harrow Green will facilitate the inclusion of new server infrastructure within the new datacentre.